Friday, February 3, 2012

Two Special Ceremonies


First of all, congratulations to Miss Grace. She received two awards at school today. Both for her phonograms. She has successfully passed all 71. Phonograms are how they teach the kids to read here. It is proven that the entire English language is made up of only 71 letter combinations. If you know these you can read/write any word. It is her first award of many to come. She is doing so great in school now that she knows how it works here. I am so proud of her for trying her hardest and wanting to succeed.
Second of all, congratulations to Brandon. He has graduated from the Navy Boot Camp and will be going on to be a Hospital Corpsman with the Navy. I am so proud of him. I am so happy that he has made this decision in his life and that he is following what he wants to do. I honestly did not believe that he was actually going into the Navy, I am pretty sure he HATES to be told what to do :) Kreed looks up to Brandon and wants to do everything that he does (only better). I am so proud that he is a man that I would want to have Kreed follow.

No comments: