So an intruder decided to drop by again ....... by knocking on my front window. Let me explain my fright. Kaleb and Kreed went ice fishing today. So I thought that all the noise I was hearing outside was them getting home and trying to scare me and Grace. So I thought that I would not even give them the pleasure of looking to see what was going on. This went on for about 15 minutes. I was starting to get a little nervous because that was a long time to try and prank us without Kreed giving it away. To my surprise I hear a knock on my front window. When I look out to see Kaleb I about had a heart attack. THERE WAS A MOOSE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah to say the least I about screamed. There was a massive moose eating the trees that line my front window. He was not even scared that we were looking and talking about him. Even when Grace was in the window, he just looked at her and kept eating. He got within a wall distance to me when I was filming. It was crazy. Well about two hours later Kaleb and Kreed actually come home. Both were disappointed to not have seen him. We decided to go get a late night snack, when we got back we had another surprise. THERE WAS TWO MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, there were two moose this time eating the trees that line the fence line. Only one went away when we pulled up. The other did not care that we were walking around, going in and out of the house and the car. Kaleb was taking pictures like crazy and even the flash did not bother him. The kids were talking and making noise, Kaleb and I were taking pictures and he could not have cared less about us. I feel like I am living in the wilderness......... but I guess I really do live in the Last Frontier. (PS.....I tried to upload the video to here and waited all night but it didnt ever upload. You can see it on facebook though)
2 comments:
I told you he would be back with friends....party at the Jones!
Lol. You were right. But even when we tried to make noise they didnt even care. It is crazy!!!
Post a Comment