December was a super busy month here. Grace had her first school program. Bought the kids sleds and we had Christmas.
So Grace had her first school program. It was for Christmas. They did not do the traditional songs but they did some that were funny and that I had not heard before. It was so much fun to see how excited she was to be up there. She did a great job.
We bought the kids some sleds and they found a hill out by the fence of our back yard. The only thing wrong with it is that there are trees everywhere. The kids love it but it scares me. Especially because Grace pushed down Kreed and he hit a tree, not hard but still enough to make me worried.
Christmas was a blast. The kids really were excited this year for Christmas. They wrote Santa letters and saved them for when they went to see him. They went through every ad we had in the house. Grace wanted everything that she saw. An IPhone, Ipad, Ipod, karaoke machine, guitar, kindle, xbox, dolls, barbies...... the list was a page and a half. Kreed was much simpler. He only wanted wii games and ds games and another remote control truck. His page was less than half a page. To see how excited they were for Christmas this year actually made me excited for Christmas this year. I have been a Christmas song Grinch for the last 5-10 years and this year Kreed played them like crazy. This was the first year in a long time that I did not immediately turn it off. We watched a lot of Christmas movies and hung out. This was the best Christmas I have had in a long time. We also cut down our own tree. That was a fun experience. I loved going to get it with the kids. But it left a huge mess when we took it down.

This year is looking to be the best one we have had in our family. I am so excited with all the changes that have taken place and all the adventures that are going to be coming this year. I am scared also, this is the first time ever that we have not had family around. I have counted on people so much to do the things that I am too chicken and shy to do. But now it is time for me to be a grown up and do my own dirty work. This is a huge change for all us and we are all making the best of it. I am so proud of Kaleb and all that he does for me and the kids. He has given me everything that I have ever asked for. He truly deserves to live out his dream. And if that means that I always suffer from cold feet and have to wear slippers all the time and have to buy a whole new wardrobe to accommodate long sleeve undershirts so be it. I am just happy to finally be able to say that I am able to give him what he has always asked for.
1 comment:
I love the Pictures! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! We missed you guys but it makes me happy knowing that your family had a wonderful holiday! Love you!
Post a Comment