I cannot believe that I am already 28. I had a great day that started out with some flowers from my babies. They are so thoughtful.
Kaleb caught his first salmon of the day. It was a fast catch. Only a couple casts and he was on them.
Grace loves playing with the sea life. Here is a jelly fish that she caught.
They both found some jelly fish and were excited to get them picked up without them falling apart.
I caught my first salmon ever. It was so exciting. It was also the biggest out of all our fish that we caught.
Kreed caught his first salmon also. He is so great. He tries his hardest to catch fish. He has his own great style of fishing and snagging.
My little miss Grace was not to be out done. She caught her very first salmon too. She fought the salmon, even when it was almost going to take her in :)
Total catch for the day was 10. It was a great catch for the birthday.
Rocky got so dirty so we gave him a quick bath after we cleaned all the fish. He didn't really want it.
Kaleb and the kids made me a campfire cake. Peaches and raspberries. It was so good. And it was a nice treat to end a great day.
I love all the waterfalls that line the highway. This one is hidden from one side of the highway. I could just stay on the highway and take a million pictures and never tire of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment